- 25 may 2013 Bull Fest, Chavannes-de-Bogis
- 26 may 2013 new release on "80's Chiptune cover compilation"
- 04 jun 2013 Helsinki club, Zurich
- 08 jun 2013, Usine A Gaz, Nyon
- 20 jun 2013, Bar'hic, Rennes
- 21 jun 2013, Garage Mu, Paris
- 22 jun 2013, Le Chaff, Bruxelles
Resurrection Aboiements (Midinette Records)
* On CD & vinyl formats in any good record shop (Distr: Namskeio/CH) * Worldwide mail order @ Midinette Rec. shop * Digital release soon available more info to come
Disease. Curse. Postmodernism. Particle physics. Bad-tempered and unstable, Syndrome WPW's electronic show includes bullets, neurosis and joie de vivre.
Syndrome WPW comes from Lausanne, Switzerland, and has been performing in Switzerland, France, Japan, USA, Canada, China, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria. He shared the stage with musicians such as dDamage, Dat Politics, Patric Catani, Kap Bambino, Aavikko, Bodenstandig 2000, Otto Von Schirach, Keiji Haino, Jean-Jacques Perrey in places such as the Lausanne Underground Film and music Festival (LUFF), Super-Deluxe in Tokyo, Rote Fabrik in Zurich, Zorba in Paris, Zoo/Usine in Geneva, Fri-Son in Fribourg, Café-Pompier in Bordeaux, Vox Bar in Wuhan.
Two albums of Syndrome WPW, Marek Marek's Muder (2008) and Resurrection Aboiements (2013), have been released by by Midinette Records and Ego Twister Records. Both albums have been mixed by Shapemod, producer from Berlin and also engineer for Peaches and Planningtorock.
On stage, far removed from traditional laptop electro live performances, his show looks like nothing else. The audience gets punched in the face, and at the end of the performance, the stage is nothing but a heap of ruins.